I know this may have been a better post to have before Christmas, but of course my procrastinator self didn’t wrap my presents until Christmas Eve, a few hours before our family dinner party. Although wrapping presents yourself is much more difficult, it saves you money and is a good skill to learn for the rest of your life. After seeing some tweets and pictures of people struggling I decided to help a sista out and share how I have learned to wrap presents, with a special appearance from my favorite boys of One Direction.
1. Measure your wrapping paper so that it covers the entire surface of box/package, secure with tape. Make sure there is also enough paper at the top to fold down to cover the box later.
2. Fold one of the remaining sides towards the center of the box, making sure to define the edges of the wrapping paper when you fold it.
3. Repeat the same step on the other side. This should leave you with two trapezoidal/triangular flaps.
4. Fold the top flap down, secure with tape.
5. Fold the bottom flap over the top flap, secure with tape. You’re done with this side, onto the last one!
6. Repeat steps 2-5.
See? It’s not THAT hard! Too bad I’m a poor college student and can’t afford pretty bows to top it with =[ But if you’re wondering, which I am sure you all are, I got the wrapping paper at Target for $3. I saw an E! News interview with Harry Styles recently and I’m currently obsessed, he is so sweet and humble! Tehe who’s your favorite One Direction member?
And if you haven’t noticed, I’ve been pretty bored doing nothing so that’s why I’ve become a little blog happy today. Time to make some dinner and Netflix for the rest of Christmas tonight. Happy Holidays everyone!